21.7.10

*


You're the direction I follow To get home When I feel like I can't go on... You tell me to go And it's like I can't feel a thing Without you around And don't mind me if I get weak in the knees Cuz you have that affect on me You do ! Everything you say, Every time we kiss I can't think straight. But I'm ok And I can't think of anybody else who I hate to miss As much as I hate missing you Months going strong now And no goodbye Unconditional, unoriginal Always by my side Meant to be together Meant for no one but each other You love me I love you Harder, so... Everything you say every time we kiss I can't think straight But I'm okay And I can't think of anybody else Who I hate to miss As much as I hate missing you So please... give me your hands So please... give me a lesson on how to steal, steal a heart as fast as you stole mine As you stole mine ! Oh and everything you say, Every time we kiss I can't think straight And I can't think of anybody else who I hate to miss As much as I hate missing you So please give me your hands So please just take my hand